Six official meetings will take place within the INsecTIME consortium.
These meetings will represent a a platform for:
- offering technical and commercial 3-4 day courses
- discuss network issues that serve the cohesion of the network
- poster and talk presentations about the progress of the projects
- two Marie Curie Open day for the general public and given by PIs and ESRs/ERs and focused on scientific outreach. One in Leicester and one in Wuerzburg.
A final wrap-up meeting will be held in Wuerzburg and it will involve dissemination of INsecTIME work by the PIs to the general public, the Press, invited EC representatives and the (former) ESR/ER students.
1. KICK OFF MEETING. CNRS, Paris, November 2013
2. University of Leicester, June 5th-11th 2014
3. University of Groningen, January 2015
4. Ein Gedi, November 2015
5. Uniwersytet Jagiellonski, PL, September 2016
6. WRAP-UP MEETING. University of Wuerzburg, DE, February 2017